Well.. Actually im new in this world.. im started to be penk is a last sem during doing degree… that time im still 50-50.. Not very sure n I also hv a bf (don’t know where is he now..hu3)… however, my ex cant stay with me cos she stay in Kelantan.. Couple n stay far away is not my type.. well, we always fighting…. Then I start to involve in scandal things.. in only 3 month I already sleep with many gurls.. not trust in relationship n love anymore…. Then 1 day.. it’s all begin when she send me a smile icon n my fb chatting box… there is beginning where its started…. She told me that she want to know about this word… she said that she still 50-50.. then we start wc n calling… I tell everthing that I know (not expert lol)… after 3 days contect using wc n call.. she came to JB cos she get practical in Angsana… our first meeting is in Larkin… funny when thingking back about it… we r using the same type of shoes.. he3… then I buy her mcD (she still keep the box of burger of mcD)….hahaha… she so funny… after a few days.. I want to go home in segamat… well, stay by a night in her home… what happen that night is change everything… I lie to her about my status… n she give me everything that she never give to others…. All that happen is all new for her…. I can feel it, so I knew, that only me is her first…. (feel so sorry cos lie to her)…. Then she follow me go to the segamat n stay for a 3 days…. After that I need to go back to JB, n before that I stay in her home for a few days…
will be con't....

No comments:
Post a Comment