Tuesday, 6 September 2011

love hate u

Yesterday you plunge under again, without telling me
Don't wanna hate U
In front of me you use your ago again without any mercy
Don't wanna love U
[I can't bear it anymore Why can't I leave you
I can leave too
 
 Love love love U but I hate U
Hate hate hate U but I love
Why am I like this

You know how I feel, you know how I feel, but why are you acting like this

Please just stop, before I start hating you
How can a person change so much in a couple of month?
The love has changed? No! I'm still the same
Don't act like the victim, our problem is your attitude
Your hand stays away from me under the pretense it's hot
I can't handle anymore, please give me a bigger trust
Don't use your ego on me, I'm really angry!

What is love worth, why can't I leave you though I hate you
I wanna hate you. Wanna hate you.

I decided it was the end, but I'm happy again at your smile
I  love U!

You who's always late, and me who always waits for you
The time becomes more frantic because of this vicious cycle
We're attracted to each other because we're opposite ends of magnets
But we're still clumsy about understanding each other
at the smile you make like you're sorry
Again, I decide to trust you "It'll be different this time"
 

                                                             Angel             vs                devil



tah bpe jam aku x wat kje..hu3...life lust go on walaupun sume org disekeliling kite x ske kte..cayok2...

No comments:

Post a Comment